Tuesday 6/16/09

|

WOD

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

400 m Run
15 Hanging Power Clean (95# m / 65# w)

(Post times to comments)




Squat Clinic, By Greg Glassman
Article courtesy of the CrossFit Journal


__________

MOVIE NIGHT!!! - CrossFit Diesel will be hosting its first Movie Night:
Saturday June 20th at 7:30 PM (click on the "Events Tab" for more info)

Also, what Zone/ Paleo deliciousness are you planning to bring? - Post to comments.
(We may also need lawn chairs, if you've got'em)
_________

6 comments:

Cameron said...

If you are supplying a grill, then I will probably bring a bunch of spicy brats or sausages to throw on. Hmmmmm...grilled meat...Paleo all the way!

We're looking forward to it!

Evan said...

We can definitely have a grill there.

lindsaygirl said...

Yesterday's 250 squats have left quite a mark on my thighs today. I did get up on my lunch and walk on an incline for 20 minutes just to loosen up a bit, but i'm not sure I'm ready for the hanging power clean. I think I'm scaling this workout. :)

Mandi said...

We are bringing deviled eggs, deli wraps & beer!

Evan said...

Rx'd

Jason - 7 + 100m
Dan P. - 6 + 400m
Steve - 6
Matt - 4 + 400m + 6HPC

Scaled

Robin - 5 (55#)
Don H. - 4 + 300m (65#)

Unknown said...

I will bring jerk chicken salad and some rum punch, mon! :)